Saturday, June 25, 2011

4 those who love me more than himself~ i hope so

Thoughts read, unspoken, forever in vow,
And pieces of memories fall to the ground.
I know what I didn't have, so I won't let this go,
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you.





if u love me , 
then prove it ,
make me stay,
make me trust u again,
and more then anything ,
prove to me that my insecurities were wrong.






I'll miss your laugh, your smile
I'll admit I'm wrong if you'd tell me
I'm so sick of fights, I hate them
So here I am, I'm trying



Better days that you had
And you blame it on fate
You've got a bitter feeling in the back of your head
And concentration's asleep
How do you do the things you do
And go on living your life?





If I could black out,
It'd become so clear,
Standing face-to-face with everything I fear.
Watch so closely,
but still I don't see.
...As bad as it seems,
a piece of mind I steal,
In ordinary life,
the consequence is real.
I'm past the point of reality.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...